SINDARIN RESEARCH PROJECT

Moderator: Moderatoren

Larissa

SINDARIN RESEARCH PROJECT

Post by Larissa »

Hello,

My name is Larissa Hainzenreder, undergraduate student in Linguistics College at UFRGS, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil (you can confirm that data here http://www.ufrgs.br/coperse/cv2008/listao/CV2008_L.htm ).

I am working on a research project in which your collaboration would be extremely helpful. The project consists of using fictitious languages by society. I'm working on the following question: *"What is the evidence of the fictional language in today's society?"* My project is based on analysis of Tolkien's Sindarin Language. For this reason I am contacting you.

The process consists in a brief three questions questionnaire about the relationship of Tolkien's fans with the Sindarin language.

*Participants member's identity will be referred directly in the project.*

*Please, the cooperation of the forums will add great value to my project.*

*For the members interested in help:*
*After answering you can send me the questionare back with your answers by e-mail
(larissa.hainzenreder@gmail.com) or just reply this message.*

Thank you so much for the opportunity,
Larissa

THE QUESTIONNAIRE IS AS FOLLOWS:

NAME:

PROFESSION:

NATIONALITY:

1) How did you get involved with Sindarin language?

2) What's your involvement with Sindarin language? How involved
are you?

3) In what situations do you (or did you use to) practice Sindarin language? e.g. talking, reading, writing, and others. Please, be very specific in your answer for this question.

I THINK TOLKIEN'S LANGUAGES ARE RELEVANT TO LINGUISTICS SIENCE - HELP ME TO PROVE IT
Calar
Admin a.D.

Post by Calar »

I think one thread is sufficient. :-)
Larissa

Post by Larissa »

Sorry :\

It just really difficult to get some help here. I register my self in several foruns similiar to yours, but no one is interested in help.

I guess I just was worried that one thread wasn't enough :)

Thank you in keep this one!

Larissa